Monday, January 12, 2009

My new car!!!!

On Saturday we went to Don Davis Auto Group in Arlington (I highly recommend them, FYI) and I got a brand-new 2009 Nissan Rogue. It's AWESOME!! It's Venom Red. SWEET. We were going to have to replace the rack and pinion on the Civic so we looked at trading it in and got a GREAT deal. I had been wanting a Honda CR-V if we ever got rid of the Civic and the Rogue came out last year to compete with it and it's less expensive. I totally love it!! It has a navigation system which is awesome, and it has airbags out the wazoo. It doesn't feel as weird as I thought it would driving a bigger vehicle, and I love that I sit higher up - it makes me feel tall (which doesn't happen very often in my life). YAY!!!!!! :-)





1 comment:

Patsy said...

Saw all of this on facebook, but it is better here. Easier to look at. Just an opinion.
Happy for you ---