Thursday, July 30, 2009

Concentration

I bought Hagen some Sesame Street workbooks for 3 year-olds awhile back and we started one the other night. The one we started was about matching, circling groups of things that had the same number of objects, the difference between big and small, and the difference between more and less. Hagen did a really good job and really listened to the directions. It still seems like he's so small for things like this, but he picked up on it quickly and had a lot of fun doing it. I took a few pictures because he had that adorable tongue-sticking-out thing that kids do when they're concentrating hard. I love it. :-)


Here are pictures of the pages he did the first night. I dated them on the bottom so I wouldn't forget when he did them. It was really fun to see how he did this and to see him think things through. I love how, in the last picture, he didn't always draw a straight line from one thing to the other; he would get there in a roundabout way.


No comments: