Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Texas snow!

We got a few inches of snow in Allen on Sunday. I love it!! We were de-Christmasing the house and cleaning and it was raining, and all of a sudden Shawn told Hagen to look outside - there were huge flakes coming down. It stuck and we got quite a bit, so later in the day Shawn and Hagen went in the backyard to throw snowballs and build a snowman. I did have a carrot for a nose (albeit a small one) but I had to get creative with the arms and eyes. I gave Shawn two celery stalks for the arms as Hagen was about to go breaking branches off the Bradford Pear tree... When they were done, Hagen told Daddy the snowman didn't have eyes, so I took two eggs and colored pupils on them with a black Sharpie. Not bad for Ms. Uncreative, I say!! Anyway, here are pics of the snowman (I think he's cute) and a few shots Shawn took of the backyard. I love snow!!!


No comments: