Saturday, September 10, 2011

Around the house

Here are some really random pictures from August. I try to take a lot of photos of Brodie as I think back to how often I was runnning for the camera when Hagen was little...I don't want Brodie to be asking me someday, "Hey, Mom, how come there aren't very many pictures of me when I was a baby??". I'm trying.








One day when Brodie was in the Intellitainer, Hagen started dancing to the music and being goofy. As always, Brodie was completly fascinated by his brother's antics and I loved how he was leaning back just staring at him. And of course Hagen was eating it up.







These pictures remind me a LOT of Hagen when he was this age...probably because Brodie is wearing one of Hagen's old onesies...and he's on the same blanket that Hagen would play on...and Mocha is there, juuuuust out of reach.





No comments: