Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

Here are some more pictures from Thanksgiving. The first is Mom's beautiful centerpiece for the table (with someone in the background having a snack).


Hagen got to color with Uncle Theo. I told him he was coloring with a real professional! They had fun together. I don't remember having these giant coloring books when I was little - they are awesome!!


Hagen wanted "up" so Granddad put him on his shoulders. This was fun for about a minute until he realized how high up he was - this was taken right before the real panic started showing on his face! Yes, Granddad put him down right away.

These are pictures from when Grandmommie came to visit for a weekend. She and Hagen were reading my Audrey Hepburn book together. :-)


Here is Hagen reading with Mommy. This is one of many pictures where Mocha is in the general vicinity but out of arm's reach of Hagen.


One morning while I was getting dressed I turned around and our little monkey had climbed onto our hamper...he was quite pleased with himself!


No comments: