Thursday, May 1, 2008

The end of tax season and other things

Happy May! On April 15th my bosses (Jenn and Marc), friend and coworker Terri, Shawn, Hagen and I (and Jenn's daughters) all went to Mi Cocina after work to celebrate the end of tax season. Mandy is Jenn's oldest daughter (she's almost 4) and Emma is Hagen's age (born the day after Hagen). Here are some pictures from the evening. At one point Mandy wanted to sit in my lap. Hagen sort of frowned and said "my mommy". He didn't get upset but you could tell he wasn't very happy about it. After a minute or so he went over and sat in Terri's lap. I seriously think he did it to make me jealous.


Jenn and Mandy



Jenn, Mandy and Hagen





Marc, Mandy, Terri and Emma





Mandy and Hagen








Terri and Emma


Shawn and I went to the Bon Jovi concert on April 14th - Marc and Jenn bought us tickets! Jenn had joked awhile back that I wasn't allowed to go because it was the night before our biggest deadline. Later she told me she bought the tickets that same day. :-) It was AWESOME!!

Here are some more pictures of Hagen playing hockey (you know I have to have lots of good pictures to give ESPN when he's in the NHL). Shawn's been showing him how to hold the stick correctly. He always uses the purple stick and gives me the green one. But I'm not allowed to actually play - he's the only one who's allowed to hit the ball.


3 comments:

Donna said...

He looks like he's skating in that last one!! I love it!

Stephanie said...

Haha, you're right - it does! :-)

Carrie said...

Another friend went to the Bon Jovi concert in Dallas on the 14th. I'm jealous. :)