Thursday, May 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAGEN!!

It's Hagen's second birthday today! I can't believe it. He was sitting on the bed eating his Cheerios ("ceree-eree-al") before we went to school and I asked him to say "cheese" for the camera. Happy birthday, big boy!!



Here is a tower of cubes he built by himself - I took a picture because he worked very hard to get the sides perfectly aligned. I figured someone should take a picture to preserve that for him.



Having fun with Daddy!

We went to Glen Rose for Mother's Day weekend. Hagen did some coloring and Grandmommie put a big piece of cardboard under the coloring book and he decorated that, too.


These are some of my favorite pictures. Hagen wanted to play the piano so Grandmommie put him on the piano bench and let him unleash his musical talent. Our favorite part was when he reached up to turn the page in the music book, like he was really reading the music. Heck, for all I know he's a prodigy and he WAS reading it... :-)






Here are two videos of him playing the piano.
These are just some more random, recent pictures. In the bottom two, Hagen was showing Mocha his boo-boo and trying to get her to kiss them.


3 comments:

Emily Conner said...

Happy Birthday, Hagen! Can't wait to see you guys at the birthday party on Saturday!

Donna said...

I can't believe he's already two... It seem like just yesterday he was a little bitty guy.

Well, Happy Birthday, Super Hagen!

Carrie said...

A belated happy birthday to Hagen! I thought about it just didn't get anything done about it (similar to what I did for my mom's birthday also on the 22nd).

And I love the disinterested look on Mocha's face--I think I've seen a similar look on my own cat's face. :)