Thursday, October 9, 2008

Batter up!

Now our little sports boy is into baseball. Here are some pictures of him playing with Daddy. He actually did hit the ball a couple of times, and he has a great batter's stance - I don't even know how he learned that!






RANDOM THINGS

For my birthday last month Mom had given me an Audrey Hepburn paper doll signed by the artist and Shawn hung it for me above my Audrey Hepburn calendar in our room. :-)


These are some pictures from story time at the library last week. My boss Marc's wife (also named Stephanie) started going with their two girls (4 months old and 3 years old). I know one of the pictures is blurry, but it was so cute when they posed for Steph. They had a lot of fun together. They have more fun playing with these puzzles and toys before and after the actual story time.




My boss Jenn was a panelist at a conference last week for PINK Magazine. Her mom came up from Houston to go with me and Terri to watch it. Jenn did awesome - it was a neat event. Jenn, Terri and I took a half day last month to go shopping for her outfit - it was fun!


This is the paper doll of Hagen that Mom did. Since it says "the 1st year" I asked if she was going to do one every year...haha.
I call this one "no pictures, please". He really did tell me not to take his picture but I didn't listen. He looked so cute.

2 comments:

Emily Conner said...

I love those paper dolls! Hope Hagen is feeling better. Sam missed him this week.

Libby said...

He's so cute! And I can't believe your mom makes the paper dolls. How neat!