Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I wish every night was this easy...

Sunday evening Shawn had his first ice hockey game in Frisco (they won, 9-1). He scored two goals and had an assist! Oh, and he was playing against my boss's husband...Jenn had to boo us a couple of times. :-) On the way home, Hagen fell asleep in the car, around 7:15. We picked up a pizza on the way and got home around 7:30 or so. I didn't really want him going to bed for the night that early so I figured I would wake him up to eat his pizza, then he could go to bed after that if he was still that tired. I brought him inside and put him on his knees in his chair at the table and told him we were going to have dinner. He looked around, started to climb out of the chair, and just stopped halfway and zonked out. I seriously tried to wake him up because I didn't want him going to bed without eating, but he would not wake up for anything! I had to take pictures - it was just so funny. I've never seen anything like it. I gave up worrying about him being hungry and we just put him to bed completely dressed. He slept until 7:15 the next morning! Obviously he needed the sleep.



Here is a video of Hagen, Madi and Aly playing "Ring Around the Rosie". They had fun.

3 comments:

Donna said...

I guess when you are two, tired and sleepy means *NOW* :)

Carrie said...

I have been that tired before. I don't fit in the chair as cutely as Hagen did though.

Patsy said...

Hey, Steph. I believe you had one exhausted baby. Cute pictures.

Hope your hubby's team continue their winning ways.