Thursday, May 7, 2009

This week

This is a quick post of some pictures and a funny video.
When Hagen plays hockey now, he has to take off his pants. Don't ask me why - I have no idea! I guess they're too restricting.


I took Hagen to the doctor on Tuesday because he's had a cough that got pretty bad on Monday night and kept him up, which is unusual. He has bronchiolitis again, which he had a little over a year or so ago, so we're doing the breathing treatments again for a few days. I asked him if he remembered doing this when he was little but he didn't say. I took two pictures of him yesterday because he was doing such a good job holding the mask over his face. The treatments are really helping so I'm glad. He has been sleeping fine since we started the treatment and it's helping a lot, so I'm glad. Poor pumpkin!!
Here is a video of Hagen before bedtime. Yup. When he should be "winding down" and getting ready for bed. Enjoy. :-)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm laughing at the pantless hockey playing. The NHL might have something to say about that. :)