Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween!

Last Friday night we went to the Halloween carnival at daycare. Hagen was Buzz Lightyear this year - he told me awhile ago that he wanted to be Buzz. It was a lot of fun and Hagen was braver than he was last year in participating. The bride next to him in the third picture is Tia, one of his friends at school who is very sweet.







Halloween! Hagen really got into character when he had his costume on. On Halloween night if I called him Hagen he told me, "I'm not Hagen, I'm Buzz Lightyear". When we went trick-or-treating when someone answered the door he would say, "Trick or treat, please". He was really into it this year and every time we asked if he wanted to go home he didn't - he wanted to keep going. He carried his bucket for quite awhile then asked Daddy to carry it because it was getting heavy. At the end of the night, after he took his costume off, I asked him, "where did Buzz Lightyear go? We were hanging out with him all night...hmmm..." and he said, very matter-of-factly, "Mommy, that was just my costume". OHHHHH. :-)










No comments: