Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Remember me???

Hi! Sorry it's been SO long since I've posted. I really don't have a good excuse...just lazy. Here are pictures from September and I'll post October soon.

This was the Frisco RoughRiders game we went to with Matt, Darby, Madi and Aly toward the end of Darby's pregnancy. We had lawn tickets and that was a good thing - the kids loved running around and not having to sit in seats to watch the game. It was fun! Hagen wanted to jump on Matt and at first he was shy, then he really got into it. We told Matt it was good practice since they were going to have their first boy. :-)
We went to Glen Rose for Labor Day weekend to see Mom and Dad and celebrated my birthday while we were there. We had my party in a private room at a really nice restaurant in Glen Rose and it was really fun! I brought toys and coloring pages for Hagen since we had our own room and it was nice to be able to let him run around and play. I asked Mom if we could do this every year. :-)
Hagen had a lot of fun playing with Dad's flight simulator on the computer, and he actually did a really good job. He was taking off and landing pretty well (until he and Dad started goofing around and crashing on purpose - haha) which is not something that is easily accomplished.
Hagen at Opa and Oma's playing with the cats.


Coloring a motorcycle that Mom printed out for him.


Being silly....


Some random pictures of Mocha just being a cat...playing with string dangling from a balloon and sleeping on the Halloween blanket.

No comments: