Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Jump! Jump!

Here are a few pictures of Hagen and Sam jumping at Sam's house after his birthday party last month. They had so much fun they were sweating when they were done! Hagen used to be afraid of bounce houses but apparently he's gotten over that.

For those of you who haven't heard this story, you'll love this. One time at daycare (about 8 months ago or so) there was a bounce house set up in the gym. His teacher told me, like always, he didn't go in but was watching from the outside. At some point the house started deflating, kids were screaming and the teachers were frantically trying to find out what happened. Hagen's teacher finally saw Hagen walking slowly backward away from the power switch, a little smile on his face. She said it was really hard not to get mad at him, even though he shouldn't have done it, and she even kind of secretly wished they had video of it. She said they were going to keep a close eye on him next time there was a bounce house.




3 comments:

Carrie said...

I love the action shot!

And that story made me laugh again. :)

Donna said...

I giggle everytime I hear about the sneaky little guy slowly backing away from the switch...

He is such a cutie!

Stephanie said...

Sam's dad is a really good photographer and took those pictures - I have one of them as my desktop background at work. I know, that will be one of my favorite stories of all time!! I'll definitely tell that to his girlfriends when he's older. Haha.