Thursday, July 17, 2008

We spent the 4th of July in Granbury. On the 4th we went to the square where there were lots of booths set up with things to buy, look at and eat. At one point Hagen was off exploring with Opa and Oma. When they were headed back I saw Hagen wearing this cute cap (it's a giraffe). Opa said they saw the hats and Hagen went over to look at them and picked the giraffe out. Opa gave him $5 to pay for it and he took the money and paid for it, all by himself. The hat is cute, and he loves it - and he never used to like hats.






Hagen swimming at Opa and Oma's. He's in swimming lessons now since he's so unafraid of the water and loves it so much. So far he's doing really well, but the only problem is that he doesn't like me holding onto him in the water - he wants to be able to go by himself because he's used to the floaties on his arms.





Hagen and Daddy in their matching Red Sox shirts. I bought Shawn one for Christmas because he had always wanted one, and, unbeknownst to me, Grandmommie had also bought one for Hagen!





This is a hat with a crab on it that he made at school . He was proud of it.


I love this picture. Shawn had bought me a trailer for my bike so Hagen can ride with me, so we wanted to get him a helmet. One day he wanted to wear it and got on his Retro Rocket and went scooting around the house.

No comments: