Thursday, August 14, 2008

Summer pictures

Hagen helped me pick out these periwinkles a couple of months ago at a local nursery. I have to water them every day with pretty much an entire watering can full of water, but they have just exploded and I'm really pleased with them. Hagen helps me water them everyday. When I went outside to take the picture, he wanted me to take his picture, too, so I told him to stand by the flowers.






Here is a little watering can we got on clearance at Target for Hagen. I had alphabet stickers so we put his name on it - he picked the color for each letter. Now when we go outside to water the flowers he has his own special watering can and he gets SO excited to help me! He's a super helper. If Mocha even tries to sniff it, he says, "No, no, Mocha - is MY watering can!".


Whenever Daddy mows the lawn, Hagen also mows inside with his toy mower. He has to wear his Thomas the Train winter hat (because Daddy wears a cap) and one day he wanted to wear the matching mittens, too (because Daddy wears gloves when he mows). It made me laugh that he was wearing a winter hat and mittens inside the house in the summer so he could mow the carpet.

5 comments:

Donna said...

I just cannot believe how big he's getting... such a cutie!

Stephanie said...

Thanks, Donna! I love that he wanted me to take his picture, too. He totally posed. :-)

Carrie said...

And he looks so please in his hat and mittens while mowing the carpet. :)

omanopa said...

He has to be the cutest kid in Texas, if not the world. Not that we are prejudiced or anything! Omanopa

Patsy said...

What fun! The flowers are pretty, the little boy just too cute. I know you are having fun with him. Isn't it fun when they want to be just like Daddy? Great pictures.