Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yard work

We've done a lot of work in the flower beds the last couple of weekends so I just wanted to share pictures. Shawn placed the solar lights on the ground where he thought they should go before he actually put them in the beds, and he asked Hagen's opinion on each of them. Hagen would pause, study the location of each light, and give Daddy the "ok" to put each one in.





Here are some various pictures of us goofing off. I took a picture of another of Hagen's OCD moments - arranging the little books on Daddy's chair.




Shawn had bought a trailer for my bike for Hagen to ride in (it was my Mother's Day present) and he hooked it up recently and we went for a ride. It was fun! Hagen was kind of staring straight ahead, not saying much, but I would ask if he was okay and he'd say "yeah". I asked at one point if he wanted to go back home and he said no, so I guess he was okay.


2 comments:

Carrie said...

I like the hanging flower pot thing on the side of the house. It looks snazzy.

We need to redo the solar lights in our yard. Do Shawn & Hagen hire out? :)

Stephanie said...

Thanks - I got it on sale at Super Target! It was the only one so I figured I was meant to have it. Sure, I'll send Shawn and Hagen your way! Haha. :-)