Thursday, August 4, 2011

Brodie's 4 month checkup

I was very curious to see how Brodie would measure up (get it??) to Hagen at his 4 month checkup. At 4 months old, Hagen was 13 pounds, 10 ounces and 25 inches long. Not So Wee Baby Brodie was 12 pounds, 2 ounces (wow!) and 23.5 inches long. Not too shabby considering his low birthweight! His doctor is really pleased with his growth and development and we can even start feeding him rice cereal if we want, and start on stage 1 baby food in a couple of weeks. WOW. I think Hagen is excited to help us feed Brodie so that will be fun. As soon as Dr. Dan came into the exam room Hagen asked him if we could feed Brodie rice cereal. I remember the rice cereal and solid food stage being so fun (and maybe a little messy...) and I'm looking forward to it.

Here is Brodie at his appointment. His onesie says "I Wasn't Born Yesterday". Thank you, Carrie - pure greatness. :-) And I did not take pictures of him crying after the shots as Hagen wanted me to do....






No comments: