Thursday, August 11, 2011

Our little fishy

Brodie and I went to watch Hagen at his swimming lesson at Metroplex. I went about a month or so ago and he was doing really well. In that time, he can now TOTALLY swim BY HIMSELF! It was so amazing to watch. I mean, he doesn't even need the instructor next to him. The last 10 minutes of class are for free time, and he would go down "the big slide", swim to the edge, and get out - all by himself! I was so amazed and proud of him. Some of these pictures aren't exactly National Geographic quality or anything, but they show that he was totally by himself. Some of the pictures are of Miss Elena helping him float on his back; he was having a little trouble with that but he was able to hold himself up briefly. And Brodie was fascinated with it all, FYI; I was just holding him in one arm, cradling him so he could see forward, and I don't think he moved the whole time we were there; he was pretty entranced with all the kids in the pool.







































No comments: